This option should be present on all Vivo phones. To turn it off:
- Go to Settings → More settings
- Tap on Applications
- Find your application and turn on Autostart toggle
For Funtouch OS 2.6 and lower version:
- Go to iManager → App manager
- Tap on Autostart manager
- Turn on the app switch
Lock the app in taskbar
Apps locked in the taskbar are safe from getting terminated when they run on the background.
- Swipe up in your home screen while the app is open in background, and swipe the app icon down.
- Tap the lock icon.
- Done - now the app is locked in the taskbar.
Allow the app to keep running even during high power consumption
- Go to system Settings → Battery.
- Go to High background power consumption.
- Find your app in the list and enable the high battery consumption.